Committee on Committees
Date and Time: Tuesday, 10/10/2013; 2:30pm – 4:00pm
· Dani van Vierssen was a special guest to discuss the possibility of creating an Athletics Committee.
o Irene created the word format for the new committee being compatible to other committees in the Governance Model.
o The group generated the charge for the committee and the membership.
o Muriel will send it to Dani for her review and receive feedback by Wednesday, 10/16/2013.
o Once the information is finalized, it will be presented to the College Governance Council for approval.
o Dani was appreciative of the opportunity to make this available to the College community.
· Muriel mentioned that the CGC role needs to be updated in the Governance Model.
· Irene mentioned that we should develop an official process defining the Committee on Committee’s method for making additions, deletions, and modifications to the model.
· Muriel is going to review the Deans’ role in each committee.
· Muriel is going to speak with the E2IT Committee to discuss goals implementation.
· A survey is going to be developed and sent out asking for thoughts on electing a chair and recorder at the end of the academic year for the following year.
· Review the Strategic Planning and Budgeting Timeline.
· Meeting adjourned at 4:00pm.