Committee on Committees
Date and Time: Tuesday, 10/24/2013; 2:00pm – 3:30pm; Room 5118
Next Meeting: Tuesday, 10/29/2013; 2:00pm – 3:30pm, Room 5141
· Reviewed and modified the Strategic Planning & Budgeting Timeline
o It was agreed that the Committee on Committees (C on C) was to maintain the document given that they had created, revised, and will disseminate it.
o The C on C will pass this process to the Governance Council after this one is complete.
o Muriel will send the updated document to Dr. Capps, John Poole, and Joey Fronheiser for their review and feedback. The feedback is due to Friday, 11/1/2013.
· Reviewed and modified the Athletics Committee components.
o Muriel will send the updated document to Dani van Vierssen for her review and feedback. The feedback is due to Friday, 11/1/2013.
· After speaking with David Lightfoot and Ed McGee, Muriel announced that the E2IT Committee will remain as a complete committee encompassing IT and Distance Education.
· Tom Sparhawk recommended that Dianne Sykes add a link to Governance Committee meeting announcement requesting an agenda item be added to the next meeting.
o Leticia V. Forster will contact Dianne requesting this information.
o Muriel will contact Ernie Wade asking for agenda items be published prior all Governance Council meetings.
· Muriel will ask Ernie to have the committee members published on Communication Central.
· Think about a process necessary to make changes to the Governance Model.
· Think about a list of items that should be passed on to the Governance Council.
· Meeting adjourned at 3:50pm.