Committee on Committees
Date and Time: Thursday, 2/6/2014; 2:00pm – 3:30pm; Room 5118
· Discussed whether the Financial Aid Appeals Committee should be underneath the Student Conduct Committee. The committee has not chosen a chairperson or a recorder at this time. Additionally, the committee has not met at all this academic year. There will be further discussion at a later date.
· Discussed which committees could have a Dean’s designee since all Deans are not able to attend all required committee meetings.
· Muriel stated that all committees now have a description.
· David Lightfoot will be invited to attend a meeting in the future to discuss the E2IT committee.
· Donna will clean up the updated Governance Model and replace the one on Communication Central with the updated version.
· A discussion on whether the meeting calendar should be placed in the Daily Bulletin will take place at a future meeting.
· Tom will create a Meeting Calendar that does not have specific dates.
· Muriel will send the updated Governance Model to all members to review and be ready to discuss at the next meeting.
· Meeting adjourned at 3:15pm.